IcePrince ft. Poe – Mr Poe Mr Ice
One of my most anticipated collaborations is finally here! Iceprince Zamani alongside Ladi Poe on new feel-good hip-hop tune dubbed Mr Poe Mr Ice.
The track features the IcePrince Zamani we’ve all been asking for and Mr Ice really came correct on this one. Mr Poe on the other hand, did the regular i.e. delivering nothing but dope lines.
Now my new whip lookin’ like Kim Kardashian booty // ridin’ on the West like feeling like an action movie // I put two and two together and I made it out of stress // And if you don’t respect that your whole perspective is a mess” – Icepince Zamani
Unlike a Bishop, you can’t limit where a King can go // You see my mission is dissolving all my problems // I just want my only problem to be // whether I should rent or own” – Ladi Poe
Listen, and enjoy Mr Poe Mr Ice below

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.