Trafic - “Gozie” Ft. 2Baba MP3.Trafic – “Gozie” Ft. 2babaBorn Philip chuks Okfor  from delta state both parents are entrepreneurs,was born and raised in Lagos Nigeria,the 2nd of four children from my mother and the first  boy of the family, growing up I have learned to accommodate people regardless of the situation I find my self...attended premier day nursery and primary school mushin,then attended ronik international where I completed my primary school level,I continued my secondary schooling at Kings college Lagos and ronik comprehensive secondary school... Before I relocated abroad London 2 The US respectively to complete the final years of secondary school and university..... Started rapping in 2002 with my friends in high school I was part of 2 groups one with sauce kid and the other group was with my mates at school.... Before a family friend herd a copule of our song and started encouraging us to try and mix it up with some Nigerian flavor that was how we came about the monster hit "Yebariba Samboribobo". The family friend is who we all in the industry know as Tee Billz Today..., fast forward to the 323 era,I have been part of this label from the foundation so coming back to the scene it was only right to be with the movement,
I am a friendly person by nature but hardly let people into my circle, I just want to live freely,have a plan but also prepare to roll with the punches
My musical influence wer both international,local and very local... In the science that I liked a lot of 2pac growing up,snoop dog cookie just who ever was on TV.my dad played Ali      chukwuma,osadebe,oriental brothers and a host of them these are the very local ones,then fela,sunny ade,onyeka owenu,Mike okri. Etc so I was never stuck on one artist or genre. I'm in love with base guiter,and drums those instruments have also influenced my current sound....I have an Acs producer who I have been linked to in the last copule of years and I plan on working with him for a very very long time,he goes by the name of Spellz 
At some point in primary school my dad executively produced a local band in delta state the brought me closer to there cording and performing  side of the business.
I like to dance, and have fun generally,I don't mind hosting people everyday as long as everyone is happy but most of all I love to count money.... Never a dull moment but at the same time I love some class,a big fan of the ladies and a guy to the Guyz.i am business oriented as that was also my major in school.
I like to put up high energy performance for the most part.with a lot of creativity with my dancers and props.
I'm currently with bandwagon ent,a friend mr Michael Agoh popularly known as "Godson" and I decided to start up a company while we push out material independently and still affiliated to 323ent. 
Check out alhaji with DJ xclusive ft Tiwa and reekado banks also Yebariba Samboribobo,Bad Girls Crew all are on YouTube this wer the songs I have been on that have visuals,was also featured on jimmy jatts last studio albumlisten up below.DOWNLOADAudio Playe00:00Download Trafic – “Gozie” Ft. 2Baba MP3.

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.