Post a Comment

  1. OMG who is this guy called Mico omo eko, es cool men, es rhymes and lyrics are just on point, keep it up bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please I need him to send me his contact may be we can do some music together, I respect u bro, owo meji fun eyan kan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mico omo eko did a straight body bag on this joint,I don't know why this shit should continue! Reminds me of Dagrin on Jimmy's jumpoff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mico omo eko!! wow dis jam is dope...nigga is dope #swanky

    ReplyDelete
  5. #JeejoWontisanwo ur song is worth wining .....I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Downloaded all 5 songs. Love the track 1 & 4. Good songs but 4 is my favourite. Track 1 would have been better if it was done with a singable chorus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mico omo eko u da shit mehn, kip doing d@ u re gonna wow d world someday....luv ur freestyle mehn.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. When dem take do this competition? Some of my boys would have killed that rap beat if I had heard it on time. All the rapers(wrappers) here na learners na. Naija love rap songs but please my upcoming rapers, try and learn from Phyno style. Rap wetin person fit dance to even if we nor hear your language. Even olamide knows this. E don tey we dey hear all these hardcore rapers with nothing marketable. Must everyone be Dagrin? Una fit call me a hater but 5 years from now, all are u these rapers wannabe gon regret not listening to WizzyLee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rhymez did a better job he's a great rapper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what Mowziz and Jeejo did. It is better to be the lion in the jungle than to be the ratched dog in the city #Mowziz. Some people want make i frown #Jeejo. Rhymez' hook made me laugh. Ngozi must near me #Rhymez. Couldn't grasp a single line from Mico. No originality. Someone should tell Lawstar that he's in Nigeria for God's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mico omo eko #ibile rapper toh bad! some so called music listeners are just straight up dumb.how can you say someone lacks originality? When him just dey do him thing? No one is trying to sound like dagrin everyone of these ibile rappers are just tapping from the streets,and if you notice the guyz approach you will notice the song is just a freestyle.Must you dumb assholes dance to everything? Its a pity for my generation all they want to do is drink and dance with no regard for lyrics,awon illeterate gbogbo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ewo bi mosen bounce bi check ti o da! Mico omo eko LMAO.

    ReplyDelete

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.